APM/PIXHAWK POWER MODULE 6S WITH 3A UBEC
RE Power Module
This page explains how to set up the RE Power Module (PM) to measure battery voltage and current consumption. The information will also be useful for setting up other types of Power Module.
- Provides a stable 5.37V and 2.25Amp power supply which reduces the chances of a brown-out
- Allows monitoring of the battery’s voltage and current and triggering a return-to-launch when the voltage becomes low or the total power consumed during the flight approaches the battery’s capacity
- Allows the autopilot firmware to more accurately compensate for the interference on the compass from other components
The PM accepts a maximum input voltage of 25V (up to 6S Lipo battery) and maximum current of 90Amps. When used with an APM the full 90Amp current sensing range can be used, with the PX4/Pixhawks up to 60Amps can be measured.
- Max input voltage: 25V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5/2.6’s ‘PM’ connector
- Supports 6S battery